Intent Solution Group is inviting talented professionals to join our interesting and dynamic project.
We are looking for a passionate, open-minded, result-oriented Middle Back-End Developer(Java) with a heart-deep commitment to success. You will have a great chance to grow as a professional in a friendly and supportive team at Intent Solution Group.
Join us to develop a global video exchange that offers broad video interoperability, supported by seasoned meeting specialists, to provide virtual experiences that actually work. Purposefully designed for the finance industry, over 1,300 sell side, buy side, and corporate issuers arrange direct and multipoint video meetings to deliver valuable investment content and corporate access in a secure and efficient manner.
Project technical stack:
Main framework used in Java is Spring Framework. There are quite a few we used, but these are standard in this world.
- 3+ years as a software engineer
- Strong experience with modern Java 8 and Spring Framework 5 ecosystem
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Solid knowledge of SDLC, agile practices and documentation
- Solid experience with databases and query optimization (MySQL)
- Intermediate+ English level
Would be a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or one or more AWS Certifications
- You will enjoy working in a flexible, Agile, and multinational environment to drive improvements to our customers’ solutions, design and develop new cloud services and software solutions.
- Your skills and experience can be applied to build a state of the art software products
- You will definitely gain access to continuous learning opportunities and ensure the constant expansion of your skills set through working with top global players in the technology scene
- We provide you a wealth of opportunities to serve as an AWS domain expert and gain deep cross-industry expertise within our expanding customer portfolio.
- Office in the city center
About Intent Solution Group
Intent Solutions Group is focused on providing the product operations, design, development, testing, and continuous delivery services needed within a technology focused organization in support of rapid innovation and the creation of advanced software products
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2020