We are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
● We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
● We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
● We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
● “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
● We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
● We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
● We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
● We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London.
● We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
● We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
You’ll be surrounded by Top DevOps engineers, a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a technological leader. At Sisense your journey of acquiring new professional skills and technology is endless.
By Day 30...
● You will learn about the Sisense product.
● You will learn about CI/CD infrastructure building new services and integrate them into our product.
● You will have a strong understanding of the product infrastructure both internal development and cloud infrastructure.
● You will work to maintain the cloud operation strategy and automation framework to improve our production environment.
● You will be involved in product development and work with customers to solve critical issues upon escalations.
● You will be the owner of the cloud infrastructure and develop new tools to improve the process within the internal teams at Sisense.
● You will investigate new technology and integrate it into our product
● You will continue working with high-level customers upon escalations to provide a technical solution.
● As the owner of the cloud infrastructure, you will research to improve our cloud infrastructure tools and support other teams at Sisense.
• You’ve mastered terraform for at least 3 years.
• You’ve already owned production environments for thousands of customers [high scale].
• You’ve owned end to end tools for automation, backup and restore, and monitor.
• You’ve already gained 5+ years of experience in network and topology
• You are experienced in Linux based systems
• Experience with source code management tools (git)
• Scripting and software development skills (one of Python, Groovy)
• You have a strong knowledge of Ansible
• You have strong knowledge of continuous integration systems Jenkins - must, TeamCity -advantage
• You have strong knowledge of docker framework
• You have vast experience working with docker orchestration (Kubernetes, AWS ECS), Helm
• You have experience with SRE practices (Observability, Continuous Improvement, Waste Reduction)
What's in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly
• with clients
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good
• working conditions
• Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
31 July 2020