We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, operating on the global market since 2007.
Our client is a leader in the network security virtualization based in North America, with a focus on enterprise high performance networks (10G / 100G / Multi-100G). The client’s product is a virtual infrastructure manager that controls the security virtualization platform, from the computing infrastructure and load balancing up to virtual machines, and helps easily create virtual firewalls for the networking equipment.
• Skilled using of Cloudify and Terraform to automate VM creation
• Able to advise on architectural trade-offs in the selection of orchestration tools and hypervisors
• Knowledgeable of hypervisor technology and how to tune for performance
• Experience with tools such as Docker, Libvirt/KVM/Openstack
• 10+ years of experience as an Engineer, 5+ years in a DevOps environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 July 2020