We are seeking for highly skilled QA Engineer.
The team is developing a customized audit system of client properties.
Our team consists of members (.NET, Front-End Devs, QAs) that work cooperatively in a professional environment that encourages proactivity, positive attitude and collaboration. We provide mentoring to support professional development along with an opportunity to work independently and contribute new ideas.
- 3+ years of testing (preferably web applications and at least 3 different projects);
- Firm understanding of QA methodologies;
- Experience in test document creation (test cases, check-lists);
- Understanding of various browsers capabilities and limitations;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with at least 1 task tracking tool (preferable TFS or Jira);
- Understanding client server architecture;
- Understanding of software development processes;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities;
- Intermediate level of spoken English;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Scrum development practices;
- Experience with load and performance testing;
- Experience with Web API testing;
- Experience in estimating test activities.
- Perform manual testing of enterprise .NET applications with multiple web user interfaces;
- Develop test cases, test scripts and acceptance criteria to ensure adequate test coverage;
- Report bugs and discrepancies discovered to developers;
- Ensure that the data in the testing database is accurate.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Trinetix is a trusted technology and software development partner to Fortune 500 and other fast-growing companies around the globe. We provide offshore full-cycle software product engineering and design services. Since 2011, we`ve been helping global enterprises rethink their businesses for the digital era and build advanced software products that matter.
Through innovative technology solutions, our team of developers, designers, business analysts, Scrum masters, and Project Managers, solves complex business problems for both: industry leaders and startups enabling them to be miles ahead of the competition.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 July 2020