The candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of entertainment and media applications on multiple TV platforms.Project is porting Webkit (and Cobalt) browser to multiple TV platforms to allow to run React JS application.
Great opportunity to work with most popular TV and gaming platforms like Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Oculus Rift, Tizen, Web OS, Fire TV
- Knowledge of C++ and Python development experience, networking experience, media application development experience is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience as a developer
- Great communication and collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms,
etc.) and computer architecture
- Excellent C++ skills
- Experience with high-performance code, such as in web browsers or game
Nice to have:
- developing for embedded or proprietary devices (Playstation, Xbox, or FireTV, Tizen, Web OS
- working with prerelease hardware and accompanying software like OS, platform
- contributing to or integrating with web browser implementations like WebKit,
Chromium, or Firefox
- using CI/CD technology (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- using distributed or monolithic version control systems (Git, Perforce, etc.)
- using or configuring meta-build systems (CMake, seconds, gn, Premake, etc.)
- developing in Java, Objective C, C#, or Python
- debugging or developing in assembly language (x86, x86_64, Arm, PowerPC)
- Contribute code throughout our platform codebase
- Adapt proprietary and open-source code to new devices, toolchains, and
- Implement new features to support device-specific functionality
- Design and build new tools to improve app developer experience
- Work closely with our app developers to support their goals of building amazing
apps for our users
- Help redefine how we all engage with and consume video content in the living room
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical/soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social, and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Apply for job
Job posted on
31 July 2020