We are fast-growth online printer with multiple rankings on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies. We're looking for Senior Software QA Engineer to work with our Ukrainian development team and lead small QA team is responsible for the product quality.
This position is for a full-time, independent contractor who will work from home. Salary will be paid in U.S. dollars (amount dependent on experience and knowledge) and includes paid vacation and holidays. The Senior Software QA Engineer's primary duty is to maintain stability for our website’s software system. This person should enjoy testing code, writing testing requirements, in a friendly, fast-paced work environment. The company plans to invest in automation testing so experience in defining, establishing, creating, and maintaining automation tests will be an advantage.
• Lead the QA team
• Define the test strategy and plan the teamwork.
• Execute test plans and test cases and report results; plan and provide exploratory, scripted testing, including regression and acceptance tests.
• Identify defects and analyze test results to deduce what caused a failure
• Develop, document, implement, and manage applicable QA processes and procedures to create more effective quality methods for the team and ensure a quality product.
• Create, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned products
• Develop software quality test plans and test cases
• Set and maintain the standards for Software Quality Assurance test documentation
• Collaborate with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria
• Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality by emphasizing defect prevention during the development process
• Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics
• Improve the quality control process and measurements to ensure a stable software environment and ideal user experience across our websites
• 5+ years in software development as a software tester
• Previous experience with test-driven development
• Experience in writing test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks, and helping teams to define testing requirements
• Experience in context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing
• Ability to work as part of a team in which, on a daily basis, you determine and coordinate tasks with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you
• Experience collaborating with programmers and business experts
• Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices
• Strong work ethic and sense of ownership of end result
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with remote teams
• Experience with e-commerce websites
• Experience writing simple SQL queries, insert/update statements, and basic grasp relational database – to requirements
• Test Automation experience
• Performance and security testing skills
About Company Folders
Company Folders is the ultimate presentation folder boutique, providing the biggest selection of folders with a multitude of stocks, coatings, foils and imprint methods to choose from.
We guarantee premium quality. Each of our products is made with only the finest materials, including highly durable stocks and fast-drying vegetable-based inks. Your custom printed folder will go through multiple review processes throughout production, ensuring that its printing and construction are completely flawless.
We're so confident in our commitment to quality that we guarantee your complete satisfaction every time.
We're seasoned experts in graphic design, and we've spent years learning the ins and outs of print marketing. Feel free to contact us any time, whether you need assistance with a purchase or advice about preparing your design for print. We're happy to help make your marketing materials look polished and professional.
Keeping our business green is important to us. Find out more about our various eco-friendly practices by visiting our website.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.