Become the main Flutter Developer at a successful product company. Embark on the journey of migrating a successful social media product to the new promising technology.
Implement the best practices, bring in all of your positive experience and let's drive the product to even bigger success!
As a product company, we're looking for an ambitious and proactive Flutter engineer who is initiative and ready for a challenge. You are the best match for us if you are ready for a full cycle responsibility (we develop 100% of our products in-house), eager to learn and grow - all inside of our cozy team of people who are excited about their craft.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Creating a cross-platform Social Media app from scratch;
- Being autonomous and self-sufficient engineer: the first full-time Flutter expert we’ve ever had;
- Implementing your own ideas, processes and approaches;
- Enjoying the challenge of full responsibility for product and production.
- 1-3 years overall Software Development (Native iOS or Android experience)
- Experience with Dart
- Experience with Flutter
- Experience with the camera and multimedia
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Firebase
- Knowledge of Java, Kotlin or Swift
- Knowledge of RxDart
- Experience with CI/CD
Excellent working conditions, no micromanagement and no open-space - cozy informal atmosphere, unlimited vacation, growth & expansion possibilities and many more benefits that are coming alongside with being a successful product development company.
If you don't have some of the requirements mentioned above - feel free to contact us, still.
P.S. Sense of humour is a must in DSU.
DSU is a US-based product company that builds awesome social media products. Our projects enhance and expand the social lives of millions of users in and outside of the United States.
At DSU we are ambitious enough to offer customers a new approach to familiar actions, strong enough to implement the plan and experienced to the level of making things the best way.
Let's get acquainted!
Job posted on
30 July 2020