We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Systems, and the Internet of Things Connectivity, operating on the global market since 2007.
We are looking for Python developers who understand OpenStack and its various components.
Our client is a leader in network security virtualization based in North America, with a focus on enterprise high-performance networks (10G / 100G / Multi-100G).
The client’s product is a virtual infrastructure manager that controls the security virtualization platform, from the computing infrastructure and load balancing up to virtual machines, and helps easily create virtual firewalls for the networking equipment.
- 10+ years of development experience
- 5+ years of programming for OpenStack applications
- Expert in the programming and configuring of OpenStack
- Experience in optimization and debugging of complex OpenStack environments
- Detailed knowledge of OpenStack components such as Heat, Horizon, Nova, Neutron, and Keystone
- Detailed knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience in deploying OpenStack using OpenStack Helm
- Expert in Python Development for production applications
- Experience with Linux OS - preferably Ubuntu
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Ceph Object Store
- Experience with monitoring services for Kubernetes and OpenStack (e.g. Prometheus)
- Experience with virtualization tools such as Libvirt, QEMU, KVM
- Experience with Helm
- Experience with GitLab CI or equivalent (e.g. Github Actions, CircleCI, Travis CI)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
WHO WE ARE
We are a software R&D firm, specializing in Computer Networking, Embedded Development, and the Internet of Things. Basically, PLVision is an external innovation lab — not a classic outsourcing company.
Our focused technology expertise makes us a strategic, long-term partner of choice for global networking industry leaders and innovators since 2007.
We have unique experience working in total with 5 out of the top 10 switch silicons (chips) and, also, strong expertise in various open source network operating systems (NOSes) like SONiC, Stratum, and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 July 2020