NextApp is a company that develops health&fitness mobile apps. Our mission is to make people lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience.
- 2+ years of experience in product management or mobile development is strongly required;
- Understanding of modern mobile technologies, platforms, marketing;
- Ability to gather and interpret data and understand interdependencies;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Experience in user acquisition would be a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to set definite goals and focus on the results;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in Amplitude, Slack, Miro, Firebase, Github, Figma.
- Transformation of ideas into well-thought-out concepts;
- Product lifecycle development and management;
- Close work with development, design and marketing teams;
- Hypothesis creation and A/B tests launch;
- Business metrics analysis in order to improve monetization and retention;
- Competitors’ activities monitoring;
- Marketing activities analysis and their efficiency evaluation.
- Non-bureaucracy culture ;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days;
- Remote work.
Job posted on
12 October 2020