Currently we are looking for Email Marketing Manager to join our team!
● Planning, managing, analysis and optimization of automated and ad hoc email marketing campaigns end-to-end
● Manage automated and ad hoc email campaigns, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting
● Oversee email automation and triggered programs
● Manage the email process workflow including development of the email calendar, collaborating across the marketing team, and working to QA and test email assets.
● Research and identify target audiences through scientific means to create optimization strategies and targeted campaigns
● Use Marketing Automation tools as well as the briefing of agencies to deliver programs in the most effective ways
● Use reporting and analysis to optimize messaging, creative and promotions as well as developing new initiatives
● Create & launch Email & SMS Campaigns (discount offers, free trials, upsells and cross-sell)
● Create a seasonal campaign calendar
● Creation and management of new lead generation web properties for our clients
● Define an A/B testing roadmap that thoughtfully coordinates transactional communications (e.g., Order Confirmation and Ship Confirmations) with existing email marketing campaigns
● Own and drive the the long term roadmap to integrate additional one-way communication channels (e.g., text/SMS) into the experience.
Knowledge and skills:
● 3+ year experience in Email/Retention/SMS Marketing
● Experience with email analytics, testing, and optimization
● Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, etc.
● Basic knowledge of HTML
● Ability to synthesize results into email marketing enhancement recommendations.
● Advanced database segmentation and customized flows. Proficiency in analytical tools such as SQL a plus.
● Capitalizing large databases. Gamification and Online CRM experience is a huge plus!
● Developing, creating and analyzing user-oriented marketing campaigns
● End-to-end customer experience to facilitate subscription acquisition and enhance retention
● Using web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce etc.).
We offer you:
● Competitive salary
● Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
● Long-term stable cooperation
● Cozy modern office in the city center (5 minutes' walk from Olimpiyska metro station);
● Flexible working hours
● Inspiration atmosphere and teamwork
● Exciting corporate events& teambuildings
● Medical Insurance
● Friendly atmosphere and good working conditions.
Ultimatech is an international company which delivers outstanding website design and digital marketing services. We provide integrated brand development, sales and technology strategy, products design and support.
This job is no longer active.