As a Senior Backend Engineer, you’re given the unique opportunity to partner intimately with Procore's customer base, translating their fundamental needs into technological SaaS solutions.
- Establish standards for development teams and lead initiatives in collaboration with Product, Quality Assurance, User Experience, and other internal groups
- Use a customer-centric approach to lead architectural design decisions that improve scalability and performance
- Develop fellow teammates by conducting code reviews, providing mentorship, pairing, and training opportunities
Drive key projects including:
- Scalability: We’re scaling Ruby on Rails and need engineers who are ready to take on the challenge of working on live, core systems with millions of users.
- Complex file systems: We’re building a world-class document and photo file management system from the ground up. You’ll work through challenges like pdf creation, photo management, large file manipulations, permissions and file revisioning, 3D models, and videos.
- Microservices: We build, maintain, and develop a wide series of microservices and are looking for engineers adept at discovering new opportunities and driving them to completion.
- 3+ years experience in Object Oriented Program fundamentals, Test Driven Development and Design principles (Ruby on Rails, Python, C++, Java)
- Understand the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and product goals, and are adept at formulating solutions that satisfy all of these needs
- Experience in working with asynchronous requests in large scale applications
- Experience in working and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience leading large initiatives with the ability to course correct as needed
- Proven expertise with modern web development including development, testing, staging, deploying, and monitoring
- Ability to consistently evaluate current technical approaches to continue to be industry best-of-class
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you’re given the unique opportunity to partner intimately with Procore's customer base, translating their fundamental needs into technological SaaS solutions. Backed by the might of our other teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 October 2020