We are currently looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team and help with provisioning application environments, CI/CD pipelines, failsafe infrastructure, alerting and monitoring for our clients.
- Maintain and support existing infrastructure;
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale;
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design and delivery;
- Dockerize new and existing applications, build CI/CD pipeline;
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity;
- Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual);
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures;
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based auto-scaling.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Strong experience building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS and tools like netstat, tcpdump, grep, sed, etc;
- Experience with building and orchestration containers Docker, Kubernetes;
- Excellent and proven knowledge of web servers: Apache, Nginx configuration (SSL, redirects, auth, etc);
- Good database administration experience;
- Monitoring system expertise: NewRelic, CloudWatch;
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload;
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player;
- Upper-intermediate English;
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of CI/CD and practical experience with it;
- Familiarity with GitHub/Bitbucket;
- Experience with infrastructure automation/configuration management using tools such as Chef, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or equivalent;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Mentoring abilities.
- Grow professionally with subsidized certifications, courses, and conferences;
- Improve your English with conversation clubs and direct client communication;
- Enjoy our extra perks: unlimited vacation, flexible schedule, bonuses for important life events, fresh food & snacks in the office;
- Work in an awesome office in Podil;
- Let loose with fun parties, BBQs, online activities and off-sites.
At eTeam, we’re just as much entrepreneurs as we are engineers, designers & product managers. We understand deeply that building a company is hard, & requires more than just great tech. That’s our difference. We use our experience to add value to our partners well beyond the world class apps we build. We become a part of your team — strategizing with you, making important introductions, playing devil’s advocate, building out customer acquisition channels. We work hard to make your dreams come true, because your success is our success.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin