QSC is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative audio, video and control products for multiple markets including Installed Systems, Cinema, and Live Sound
QSC is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative audio, video, and control products for multiple markets including Installed Systems, Cinema, and Live Sound.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Site Reliability, Linux Systems Administration, DevOps, or Network and Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience finding and fixing critical, customer-facing production issues
- Understanding of industry standards for building services in IaaS/PaaS/Cloud environments
- GCP, Docker, Kubernetes stack
- Proficient with modern programming languages
- Passionate about measurement, observability and early detection of issues
- Composed urgency in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Understanding the advantages of various production deployment strategies
- Two to four years of hands-on experience in routing, switching, high availability networking, security, firewalls, Microservices Application SDLC
- Knowledge of network design and expert level troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IP subnetting, CIDR, dynamic IP Routing Protocols, VLANs, and the complete OSI model.
- Knowledge of Cloud Providers, OS-level containerization, Kubernetes ecosystem
- Demonstrable knowledge of network analysis tools to debug connection-oriented and connectionless protocols and traffic flows.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Application CICD and DevOps best practices
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Minimum CCNA certification and proof DevOps skills
On the project you will:
- Evangelize methodologies for building and operating highly available, scalable services:
- Manage microservice application state on Cloud Provider
- Monitoring and Supporting HA and reliable Infrastructure Production state
- Support Release Management and builds promotion on environments
Provide leadership in reducing and resolving production incidents:
- Manage the liveness and readiness deployments process
- Development team support due to the delivery and deployment phases
- Ensure Observability for Application and Infrastructure production state
Look for opportunities to improve all operations processes:
- Measure everything we can with Tech/Business Metrics
- Support Metrics, Logging, and Tracing systems
- Improve Build, Promote, Deploy, Secure processes
Operating production services:
- Ensure Network, Application and Service SLA
- Ensure Reliable Application Production state
- Ensure Security Compliance state
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin