Great opportunity in Luxembourg!
Finance/bank industry project.
5 years of experience in ServiceNow, ITSM,
Relocation package (visa + appartment)
Vacation 25 days, sick leaves not limited,
benefits package, laptop, GSM, etc
- 5 years of experience in ServiceNow development, administration, implementation and configuration using ServiceNow ITSM solution
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow components
- Hands on Integration experience with third party tool or applications with ServiceNow
- Strong customer service and excellent verbal and written communication
- Understand full application lifecycle
- ServiceNow certification is desired (administrator, developer, etc.)
- ITIL certification
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work with highest quality approach
- English fluent (C1+),
any other european language as a plus.
- Interact with customer business and technical team members in person at customer site and via Skype, WebEx
- Perform all aspects of Platform Administration, Design, Development and implantation of Software solutions
- Build Workflows and write automated scripts
- Technical leadership, Peer code review and ensure that team is following all the best practices
- Build and Deploy required enhancements to the Service Now Platform
- Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
- Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, Demand Management and other modules
- Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
- Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process.
- Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software
- Expertise in Unit and integration test automation
- Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices
- Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST, SOAP implementations
- Familiarity with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL
- Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
PSR is one of the top companies from Western Europe, which is specifically focused on recruiting of IT specialists.
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city and the country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified professionals, motivated and ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.