We are inviting to our highly talented team as a Network Engineer. You will get perfect work terms at the office in the city center and compensation around 3k+$
Fluent is an exclusive global boutique fintech software firm that provides the world’s largest global banks and hedge funds with state-of-the-art technology. Fluent is comprised of highly talented senior software engineers who have built and maintained Fluent’s proprietary revolutionary and disruptive technology.
Please visit us at https://fluenttech.net/
Be a part of our Innovative and Energetic IT team, searching and introducing technologies to boost our product. Challenging and fascinating work environment.
- Configure firewalls, routers, and switches for Fluent and its clients
- Provide complex networking solution to fluent and it’s Clients
- Install, configure and optimize servers for the customer and internal use.
- Communicate with clients, vendors and product support.
- Client Tier-2 Support for fluent Software and hosted solutions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of at least 3 years as a Network Administrator.
- Networking: experienced with routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, RIP), understand the notion of ACL’s Network address translations, understand TCP/UDP unicast and multicast traffic including Multicast routing, ability to troubleshoot using advanced techniques. Experience with common hardware: Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Force10, and Fortigate. Palo Alto Firewalls. work with Wireshark.
- Sys. Admin proficiency in main Linux OS flavors: Redhat and CentOS 7.x
- Scripting: at least one of the following: BASH, Python, Perl
- English Fluency, ability to communicate with abroad clients, vendors and employees.
- Monitoring Software skills (Nagios, Centreon, etc)
- Microsoft Windows Server Proficiency: Administration level.
- Internal Infrastructure maintenance (IPMI, BMC, iDRAC, ILO)
- Server configuration management: puppet/chef/salt/Ansible
Hadoop cluster, Elasticsearch cluster management, the use of Grafana
DataCenter hands-on experience, Backup Tapes (Linux Environment)
- TOPICS which are advisable for the candidate: work with VM and Low Latency aspects of servers: From Network cards such as Solareflares to BIOS and OS optimization
About Fluent Trade Technologies
Fluent is a Luxembourg fintech company with a few offices globally.
We provide the world's largest global banks and hedge funds with state-of-the-art technology.
Fluent has fast-growing R&D centers in Kharkiv and Dnipro.
Our team is comprised of highly talented senior software engineers who have been building and maintaining Fluent's proprietary revolutionary and disruptive technology.
You are more than welcome to join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 October 2020