Data&risk analyst:Python 3, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Statsmodels, Jupyter, Matplotlib
Fulltime, remote. No tracking, we expect our employees to have self-discipline and drive to get the project done in reasonable time.
Flexible schedule, have do overlap with NY hours.
Sick&vacation days to be discussed
Data and risk analyst to work directly with - and be mentored by - senior traders on data analysis, statistical analysis and reporting. The candidate is to utilize programming, statistical, mathematical, big database and financial skills acquired though professional and academic endeavors in the design, development, fine tuning, and testing of leading-edge models and reports in a real-time trading environment. Understanding of algorithmic trading, back testing, data science and deep statistical analysis is a plus.
Experience working for global banks projects is needed.
- 3+ years of strong Python 3 programming experience in a professional or academic setting following current PEP/Python patterns and standards to produce production quality code
- Extensive experience professionally programming using Python 3, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Statsmodels, Jupyter, Matplotlib and other common financial engineering packages. Doing so in a professional and production environment is expected
- Experience with data science techniques, big data stores and SQL (preferable Postgres)
- Experienced Excel Developer, using data access components and macros is preferred
- Experience with Machine Learning, Regressions and Bayesians would be nice
- Comfortable developing in a Linux and Windows environment
- Strong passion for programming, data mining, and research
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English B2+)
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related fields.
U.S. registered Investment Advisor leverages proprietary technology and algorithms to target temporary or persistent inefficiencies in the fixed income and equity markets.
PSR is one of the top companies from Western Europe, which is specifically focused on recruiting of IT specialists.
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city and the country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified professionals, motivated and ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
19 September 2020