The Client is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for an GCP DevOps Engineer for our Poland office to make the team even stronger.
As a member of the team, you will have a chance to learn the most modern technologies, prove your proficiency during challenging project engagements and be recognized as a world-class specialist in CI/CD, Public Clouds and Infrastructure development.
• Develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible;
• Manage and support customer environments in Google Cloud Platform;
• Consult customers on technical aspects of installation, sizing, scaling;
• Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations;
• Manage the full release process;
• Experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Google cloud based production systems;
• Google Cloud Platform:
- GCP services (Computing and hosting, Storage, Databases, GKE);
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in the cloud environment;
- Setup monitoring (performance metrics, Stackdriver);
• CI/CD for different projects experience. Manage, develop, build CI/CD pipeline, including:
- Check code quality;
- Unit, integration and functional tests implementation;
- Scripting for custom tasks automation;
- Environments strategy understanding;
• Experience with container management and orchestration technologies (such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm);
• Experience with pocket managers (Helm);
• Solid understanding of IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and hand-on experience with provisioning/configuration tools (Terraform, Ansible);
• Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, key management, security mechanisms and compliance;
• Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as a top priority;
• Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member;
• Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation strives to see opportunities rather than problems;
• English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written – Intermediate (B1) level and higher. Pre-Intermediate (A2) level can be considered as acceptable for Junior specialists only;
• Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
• Language classes (English and Polish);
• Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
• Career development center;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
• Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
• Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations;
• Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
• Fruits on a weekly basis;
• Sponsored sport activities;
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin