The key project for one of the biggest mobile operators in Ukraine.
Our client is Ukrainian mobile operator, sole owned by the significant international investment company. Today the company is not only one of the biggest players on the Ukrainian market, but also a leader in innovations implementation, development of attractive tariffs and services.
The company's mission is enriching the lives of customers by providing high-quality telecommunications services that are supported by innovative technologies, high-quality technical process and the strong team of professionals.
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• 2+ years of experience in Swift development
• Strong experience in development using iOS SDK
• Experience of working with remote data via XML and JSON
• Experience with payment systems integration
• Experience in integrating with third party open source libraries
• Experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Hands-on experience with version control systems
• Good understanding of application life cycle and components
• User Interface and User Experience Design Skills
• Unit testing, design, and implementation
• Task management skills
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2020