GeeksForLess if developing in ServiceNow sphere and looking for specialists in this field!
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will be an active contributor in the GFL,
ServiceNow Team working on the internal projects and customer-oriented projects for North American market.
What you get to do in this role:
• Develop high quality applications leveraging the industry leading ServiceNow platform.
• Integrate, customize and support existing ServiceNow products: ITSM, ITOM, GRC, HR and others.
• Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business analysts, project managers, QA engineers
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• 2+ years of experience building ServiceNow applications and integrating different ServiceNow products
• Solid experience in developing ServiceNow components: Forms, Lists, Business Rules, UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts, Script Includes, Email scripts, Data Sources, Import Sets, Transform Maps, Update Sets, ACLs, Notifications, Dashboards, Reports, Workflows, Flows, Service Portals, Portal Pages, Widgets etc.
• Experience of ITIL. Understanding of Incident, Problem, Change management processes, Request Fulfillment, CMDB and others.
• Passion for software development, debugging and problem-solving.
• Understanding of data modeling and databases (MySQL preferred)
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
• Lead and mentor less experienced engineers
• Bachelor's/master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• CSA, CAD, CIS Certifications is a plus
• English – intermediate
Please, even if you do not match all the requirements now - write me!
GeeksForLess is a North American based outsourcing company with the majority of its skilled workforce in Mykolaiv, Kyiv, Lviv (Ukraine). GeeksForLess has opened new office located in Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines in 2011.
GeeksForLess is established as a dependable business partner, delivering IT human resources to European and North American companies seeking specialized software development, technical support, QA testing, web design, web development, system administration and other time consuming administrative services. We deliver top quality Outsourcing Services to companies allowing at the same time to dramatically reduce HR related costs. Offshore software developers and other IT personnel gives the companies the opportunity to tap into highly technically educated personnel with excellent work ethics at lower cost while being able to integrate and manage them as an extension of their local teams. This allows the companies to achieve high productivity without any loss of control.
“Our goal is to provide world class IT outsourcing of highly skilled and experienced technology staff to our customers as an extension of their technology teams and to provide exceptional career opportunities for our employees.” – says Igor Nikolaichuk, CEO and co-founder of GeeksForLess.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
8 July 2020