We are looking for a proactive Project Manager to join our team. Our client is one of the leading UK providers for mobile-first credit cards.
We are looking for a proactive Intermediate or Senior Project Manager to join our team. Our client is one of the leading UK providers for mobile-first credit cards.
● 2 years experience working as Project Manager
● Experience of managing teams up no less than 10 engineers
● Experience of delivering projects within defined constraints with complex set up: multiple scrum teams, cooperation of 3rd party vendors, distributed teams.
● Experience in establishing project processes from start to finish.
● Hands-on experience in Scrum methodology.
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
● Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
● Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles
● Technical background would be a plus
● Any Agile related certification would be plus
● Speaking English level - upper-intermediate
● Manages project within defined constraints.
● Facilitates and improves scrum-related processes.
● Manages multiple customers’ from and other vendors’ stakeholders.
● Reports to Delivery Director
● Defines and refines Agile metrics to understand team performance
● Leads and contributes to the decision making process and facilitates conflict resolution.
● Focuses more on outcomes & results than ideology
● Paid vacations (18 working days) and all national holidays
● Regular salary review based on employee performance
● Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
● Parking place
● 50% compensation of certifications, conferences, trainings and other working events
● Paid sick leaves
● Regular corporate events
NerdySoft is a software engineering company. We help startups and small businesses build custom software products with an exceptional level of quality. Our delivery office is located in Lviv, Ukraine - a top destination for software development outsourcing in Eastern Europe. For over 15 years, our leading computer nerds have transformed challenging ideas into successful products.
DOU company page: