Platforms CoE (Center of Excellence) - is the team of the highly professional specialists with the primary focus on Salesforce technology covering A to Z Salesforce Solutions implementations, Salesforce extension and integration development.
Platforms CoE (Center of Excellence) - is the team of the highly professional specialists with the primary focus on Salesforce technology covering A to Z Salesforce Solutions implementations, Salesforce extension and integration development
Our Team covering all the aspects of project lifecycle: technical pre-sales support, solution design, implementation, development, support.
As a part of the top-experts team, you will get a chance to participate at world-class challenges, work with cutting-edge technologies and get the latest certifications.
The team consists of around 31 professional and is consistently growing.
If you are really passionate about Salesforce, focused on delivering best solutions which are in the interest of the client and close collaboration with team, then you are the one we are looking for.
• Possessing at least 3+ years’ working experience with Salesforce;
• Having experience of design and develop in Apex/Visualforce/ Lightning;
• Experienced in Web Services development/integration;
• Showing strong written and verbal communication skills (Intermediate+ English level)
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills.
Your extra power reveals in the following skills:
• Salesforce certifications
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Developing and implementing new functionality, extensions, and customizations of Salesforce Platform and Products;
• Analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements;
• Collaboration with other engineers, developers, architects in order to understand the projects needs and deliver value to the customers;
• Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with other team members and clients;
• Mentorship of Trainee and Junior Salesforce developers.
• Prototyping, Demo Preparation, Technology research
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Participate in a variety of projects of different size and scale - from Customer facing pre-sales activities to deep-technical assessments and implementation projects or developing cutting-edge Solution Accelerators which extend existing technology's boundaries or just exercising around certain technology with some hands-on prototypes, etc.
• Access the knowledge base of the Software Engineering Institute
• Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule
• Build up Salesforce practice within the company
• Grow your Salesforce skills, passing certifications
This job is no longer active.