Synergetica, a software R&D experts community, is looking for experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team in Kyiv office (remote work during the quarantine). We want to offer participation in mobile game platform project.
The project is a game platform, which is looking for exceptional people to join our strong team and help build successful game apps. We are looking for hardworking, fun, and exciting developers who love what we do to build team from scratch in Kyiv office.
The project launched very popular card games, played by more than 400k unique users every day. And we are looking forward to providing more options to our users to experience more games.
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications;
• Write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment;
• Application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts;
• Contribute to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables;
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best quality of product;
• Opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• 6+ years of experience in software development with emphasis on Java / J2EE server side programming;
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programming, JDBC, NIO, webservices and Design patterns;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL DataBases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra are preferred);
• Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB etc;
• Knowledge of Linux operating system;
• Experience working in Agile environment;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Good English skills: written and spoken (intermediate+).
Will be an advatage:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
• Knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive;
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka.
• Remote work during the quarantine;
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth;
• Studying and practice of English: courses and communication with foreign colleagues and clients;
• Compensation package (paid vacation, sick leaves);
• Flexible working hours (from 9-11 to 18-20);
• Office near the Teatral’na metro station (Bohdana Khmelnytskogo Str.);
• Yoga classes.
Synergetica is a software R&D experts community working together since the year of 2000. Our community grows delivering the next generation software to our customers worldwide. We proud with the cutting edge software projects built by our teams which serve millions of consumers.
Synergetica offers excellent work conditions, e.g. central location of the offices, flexible schedule and possibility for remote work, snacks, regular team-buildings, sport activities support, participation in the key events of the IT industry and much more.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
30 June 2020