Eastern Peak is looking for a middle level manual QA engineer to join the team.
● At least 2 years of manual testing experience
● Work experience with Web and Mobile testing
● Familiarity with Firebug/Developer toolbar
● Basic knowledge of automation testing and API testing
● Good understanding of QA, testing and software development methodologies and familiarity with industry standards and best practises
● Work experience with virtual machines (e.g. virtualbox, vmware, genymotion)
● Proficiency in QA essentials and theory and knowledge of issue-tracking systems
● Ability to execute test cases and automated test scripts and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of the software
● Ability to accurately record test results and software defects
● Ability to participate and contribute to a “brain storm” with his QA manager about building test plans.
● English fluency in high-level is essential, both verbal and written.
● Create and maintain software test plans, test cases, and test scripts
● Work closely with Software Engineering to ensure that all deliverables meet functional specifications
● Test and evaluate internal and external product releases and provide constructive feedback to the software engineering team
● Functionality, usability, user acceptance testing, etc.
● Focused, friendly place, at the heart of new technologies, where you can grow your career
● Comfortable, modern and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong, kicker, etc.
About Eastern Peak
Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues – we are family-friendly team that is ready to any challenges.
The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
30 June 2020