1) Проект по разработке приложения для полного цикла управления сетью ресторанов (США)
2) Стабильный, долгосрочный проект
3) коммуникации на прямую с клиентом из США
For more than 30 years, our client has partnered with leading quick service and fast-casual restaurants in employing best-of-breed restaurant technologies to grow their businesses. Through one powerful platform, it delivers an end-to-end suite of purpose-built solutions for quick service and fast-casual brands, franchisees and restaurant managers to effectively manage, control and standardize their processes, while capturing the data insights needed to drive continuous improvement and greater profitability.
Its product suite covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including in-store Point of Sale (POS) platforms, digital menu boards, kitchen management and Back of House (BOH) systems, etc.
As a partner of a larger development organization, Dev.Pro is working to build and support a suite of various POS products and different integrations for them with a large portion of the US market as an installation base. The project we need your help with is a Pypeline Communicator system integration that helps to communicate POS installed in over 25,000 locations worldwide.
While the scale always remains a challenge, the goals we have this year largely revolve around:
- Integration and enabling online ordering, delivery and loyalty services
- Closer to real-time reporting
- Moving parts of the overall infrastructure to the Cloud (we have to write the code first and update the client applications in all the locations)
- Integrating with the rest of the POS product suite we have built/acquired over the years to enable cross-sales to different enterprise clients
As part of a bigger team, you will help us to:
- Сreate high-quality, object-oriented code using .Net (C# via Mono)
- Make integrations with third-party services and top-notch Cloud solutions
- Encourage technical discussions and agree on strategic technical decisions together
- Identify and recommend process improvements
- Participate in code review
- Work on optimizing and maintaining the existing code base
- Contribute to the product's international recognition as we are about to conquer new markets worldwide
- If you are not afraid of striving for long-term cooperation, dealing with a huge codebase, and are interested in the Quick Service Restaurants industry (QSR) we will be glad to have you in our team.
- 3+ years’ overall experience with C# .Net via Mono (in perspective .Net Core)
- Proven experience in AWS (Amazon Pipeline, Amazon SQS)
- Deep, hands-on skills in .Net services working under Linux (via Mono)
- Ability to work with JSON-RPC and HTTP requests
- Experience working with Multithreading
- Strong knowledge of SQL (SQLite, MySQL)
- Knowledge working with Linux
- Experienced user with GIT
- At least Intermediate English
- Hands-on skills in Docker
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
Про компанію Dev.Pro
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience, a team of 400+ professionals, offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro and Charlotte, NC and long-term partnerships with more than 22 clients from the USA and Europe. A high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior), as well as communication and visibility are Dev.Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro successfully works with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to it established infrastructure and flexible management. One of our clients is a major player in the Point of Sale (POS) domain in the US market. Other projects are in different business domains including: Education, Real Estate, Financial, Travel and Bookings. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Cryptocurrency, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
As a company, we encourage knowledge-sharing in the IT-community. Dev.Pro has been a co-organizer of KharkivJS since 2012, organizer of TechTalk meetups since 2013, founder of PMCon for Project Managers since 2015, we've held scale DevTalk conference in 2015, and founded the first in Kharkiv conference for Business Analysts BAConf in 2016.
Web technologies: TypeScript, Angular, ReactJS, KnockoutJS, Backbone.js
Programming platforms and runtimes: Node.js, .NET Framework, .NET Core
Mobile technologies: iOS (Swift, Objective-C), Android, PhoneGap
Cloud platforms: Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, Google Cloud Platform, The Rackspace Cloud
SaaS: Amazon Lambda, ECS, EMR, Redshift
Database: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
DevOps: Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, TeamCity
Automated Testing: Selenium, Appium
Blockchain: Etherium, Ripple
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 8+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev-Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://careers.dev-pro.net/en/#benefits
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev-Pro!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET