Product company which is developing a new and unique trading ecosystem. It includes more than 10 blocks — CRM, Chat, BI, Trading Engine, Education and other blocks which will be easy to use for both, clients of the trading platform and operator companies.
Thousands of people are already using our infrastructure and we are further focused on development. To support this infrastructure, we are actively looking for a professional DevOps Engineer who will become part of our team and will jointly introduce new technologies and approaches.
• Three years previous experience in SDLC, operations and IT infrastructure development;
• Strong knowledge with solutions based on Linux systems and AWS;
• Robust skills with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI etc.;
• Experience with automatic deployment tools Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible;
• Strong experience with IaC tools as: Terraform, CloudFormation etc.;
• Experience with databases like: PostgresSQL, MySQL, DB Clustering etc;.
• Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as GIT;
• Solid scripting skills such as: Python, Shell (Bash) will be considered as a big plus;
• Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently;
• Understanding of Networking: network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, SMTP);
• Knowledge of various monitoring tools (Nagios/Kibana/ Prometeus/ CloudWatch etc.);
• You will need a good English for collaboration
• Work directly with the Development team and product managers to test system integrity;
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management;
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning;
• Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve;
• Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations;
• Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery;
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards;
• Manage CI and CD tools with team;
• Document and design various processes; update existing processes;
• Improve infrastructure development and application development
We care about our employees and are interested in long-term cooperation. For our employees, we offer competitive compensation, lunch compensation, paid sick leave and vacations, medical insurance, cookies and coffee in the office, English classes, compensations for seminars, trainings and conferences and pleasant working environment. We also regularly conduct corporate events.
About RQ Team
RQ Team - recruiting company, specialized in high-quality selection of relevant IT specialists in teams of Ukrainian and foreign companies. Was created, due to the continuous growth of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Apply for job
Job posted on
27 July 2020