The client is an American company headquartered in California. Its products are activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, and other personal metrics involved in fitness.
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking Senior Java Developer to work with one of our projects.
About the project:
The client is an American company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Its products are activity trackers, wireless-enabled wearable technology devices that measure data such as the number of steps walked, heart rate, quality of sleep, steps climbed, and other personal metrics involved in fitness.
You’ll be working on its eCommerce platform, which combines a number of internally built applications and external services to sell client’s products and digital goods directly to consumers in more than 20 countries world-wide. The platform is responsible for generating hundreds of millions of dollars in transactions every year.
- Analyze the problem, research, make a proof of concept, discuss with other engineers.
- Make a high level estimate of implementation.
- Code the implementation and tests that meet functional and nonfunctional requirements, e.g. design patterns, logging, metrics, latency, throughput, scalability etc.
- Maintain and improve the production monitoring and alerting to ensure the quality of the implemented features.
- Perform code review of the code written by other engineers.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Good knowledge of: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate.
- Finagle, MySQL, Cassandra, Zookeeper, Kafka.
- Microservices architecture.
- English level - Upper-Intermediate.
- Good understanding how to build well-designed backend system.
Will be a plus:
- DevOps/release engineering background (some of the /Linux/bash/Jenkins/Maven/Gradle/Ansible/K8S/Puppet experience).
- Performance optimization experience.
Intetics is a leading global technology company focused on custom software application development, creation and operation of distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics enables IT rich, innovative organizations to capitalize on available global talent and Intetics’ in-depth engineering expertise which is based on Predictive Software Engineering framework. Our core know-how lays in the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. Intetics has broad industry experience in Education, Healthcare, Financial, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM and workflow automation systems. Our technology experience and advanced software engineering expertise, together with an outstanding quality management platform and an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their software applications and data processing projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for our quarter of the century in the technology business.
Intetics operates from 10 offices in 6 countries: Naples, FL (headquarters) and Chicago in the USA, Dusseldorf in Germany, London in the UK, Minsk in Belarus, Krakow in Poland, and Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Lviv in Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
- work in a team of talented and supportive people,
- open and transparent communications,
- emphasis on employees’ education and professional growth,
- flexible working hours and comfortable office near the city center,
- paid vacation and sick leaves,
- compensations for sports and other benefits,
- a lot of corporate parties: it’s never boring here!
DOU company page: