Our Ukrainian team, together with stockholders from the USA, India, and Sweden, is building a new user interface from scratch for the workflow management system. It's a Telecom Domain. Join us!
Our customer is one of the leading network service providers and top-ranking telecom infrastructure companies in the world, with nearly 100,000 employees. At this project, we are working with stakeholders from the USA, India, and Swedish offices.
It is a large project with huge amounts of data: there are more than 150 servers as the infrastructure and some servers are 96 core/1TB RAM monsters. In addition, it’s a cashing/search solution that allows users to quickly search among huge amounts of data available in the system.
For caching, we use MongoDB with Mongoose ORM. The backend of our caching solution is written on Node.js/Express; Front-end is written using Google’s Polymer Project with Redux for state management; ESLint with Google’s rules; Jest for unit tests; GitLab for code reviews.
5 Developers, 2 QA, and PM on our side.
Scrum Master, Team Lead, and 5 Developers from the customer's side.
- Implementation of Test Strategy points in the automation area. A test Strategy review and adjustment on demand
- Working on TA coverage extension. Coverage analysis
- TA integration into the development process, including CI process
- Auto-tests design and implementation for the defined scope
- Review of artifacts delivered by other colleagues, including both test artifacts and test automation code
- Smoke/Regression activities performing, TA runs results analysis and communication with the team
- Regular spent efforts tracking and sharing
- Regular and clear status and progress reporting
- Regular communication with Customer and Sigma team
- Good understanding of TA goals, areas of applicability, activities, deliverables
- Good understanding of OOP paradigm and its projection to code
- Understanding of most common code design patterns and paradigms, ability to recognize them in own code
- Experience in using mainstream TA libraries from JS stack for at least one of the specified areas:
- WebUI – CucumberJS, Protractor, or native Selenium WebDriver
- WebAPI – Mocha, Chai, or similar assertions library, Chai Http, Allure, or similar reporting tool
- Good understanding of the objectives and techniques of planning/estimation
- Experience in the creation of TA related documentation – User/Dev guides, TA Framework API documentation, Classdoc, Test run report, etc.
- Participating in the CI process establishment and/or CI process deliverables usage
- Experience working with VCS (GIT)
- Experience in direct communication with the client and/or client’s team
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
WHAT WE OFFER
• Possibility to work remotely or from any of our offices in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro, Sumy)
• Health insurance
• Flexible professional and career growth
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• English classes
• Chill-out zones, shower rooms, and roomy canteens
• Parking for cars and bicycles available
• Equipped gyms
Plus the gym costs coverage, yoga in the office, different events, business trips to Sweden, the USA, Germany, and other countries.
About Sigma Software
Sigma Software provides top-quality software development services to customers in many sectors. These include government, telecommunications, media & advertising, aerospace, automotive, gaming industry, banking, and financial services, real estate, tourism, and entertainment.
WHAT WE DO
- Product developing
- Embedded & IoT
- Big Data & Analytics
- Software Testing
- Data Science
- UI&UX Design
We are one of the biggest Scandinavian consulting groups of 3,500+ people in 12 countries, 800+ of them are in Ukraine.
Sigma Software unites Nordic and Ukrainian traditions.
A team spirit, openness, equality come from our Sweden partners.
Сreativity, strength, and flexibility come from our Ukrainian origins.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.