We are looking for motivated, pro-active developers willing to learn new technologies, working in challenging and fast-paced environments.
The project is an E-commerce platform for one of the largest building merchants. Our client is taking on the complete redevelopment of the existing legacy platform with the focus on UX and Responsive Web Design, and the Microservice Platform. It is aiming to remove vendor locking and fully leverage on the latest Open Source technical stack delivering eCommerce platform of the future.
The focus is on user journey, offer personalisation, search, customer data mining, smart adds and headless CMS allowing Business efficiently manage day to day trading activities, promotions, and sales.
There will be two parallel streams of work, the first is with the focus on website Front End experience and the second, building a platform allowing a gradual migration of backend towards Microservices Ecosystem based on Kafka Streams and KSQL.
- At least 5+ years of commercial experience
- Tech Lead experience
- Good Knowledge and practical experience of Spring IoC (Core/Beans/Context)
- Good knowledge REST/SOAP services (e.g. JAX-RS or JAX-WS)
- Spring Boot
- Apache Kafka & Kafka Streams
- Non-blocking & RxJava
- Guide technical excellence across offshore and onshore teams
- Research, investigate and find proper solutions for new challenges
- Help other team members to overcome their technical challenges
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Medical insurance
- English Courses in the office
- Personal gym and bicycle-friendly office
- 40 hours/week flexible working schedule
- Friendly and supportive company environment
About Digitally Inspired
Digitally Inspired Ltd is a Software Development company, founded in 1999 in Ukraine and incorporated in 2014 in the UK with the main development office in Odessa, Ukraine and Business Development and Sales office in the UK. Digitally Inspired has over 100 IT Professionals delivering services to the number of customers worldwide.
Our client list includes global companies, banks, airlines, telecom and retailers. We provide the customised software development services using the most modern software technology and programming languages, MicroServices platform for Retail, Enterprise and Mobile Solutions in Aviation, 3D modelling products, and Big Data Solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2020