Are you tired of being busy with bullshit and those things that can hardly unveil your potential to the full?
Now, it’s time to change the course of action and switch to the exciting projects!
Take the opportune moment to accelerate your career, ensuring constant growth and great earnings.
We never remain complacent, always stand for mutually beneficial partnerships, and open for any ideas to turn into reality when it comes to the development process and the final product.
Currently, they are looking for a talented Senior Android Developer to join our friendly team in Kyiv. This is a full-time position (remote or in-house).
What we expect from you:
• 3+ years of practical experience in the development of Android apps that use web services (REST, JSON)
• Strong experience with Java (Kotlin will be a plus), latest Android libraries (AndroidX)
• Knowledge and experience with Android Architecture Components
• Strong understanding of: Activities/Fragments, Intents, Lifecycles, Views/hierarchy/XML, manifest and Services
• Android tools: Android Studio, Gradle, debugging, profiling, ADB, Google Play console, lint/static analysis
• Third-party libraries for Android, automated testing frameworks, push notifications, MVVM architecture pattern, deep linking
• Agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
• Experience with user-facing, social networks or media mobile applications. And with in-app purchases and subscriptions
What we offer:
• competitive salary $ (depends on interview)
• schedule: 9:00 −18:00
• cozy office in the city center (or remote)
With a turnover of approx. € 700 Million in 2017 WORTMANN AG is one of the most successful independent German IT companies. As a manufacturer, distributor and Cloud Service provider our 620 employees serve more than 15,000 specialist resellers and IT providers all over Europe.
This job is no longer active.