We are looking for an experienced and motivated self starter Business Analyst who gets excited about ensuring that users are getting the best possible experience from our product and services.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated self starter Business Analyst who gets excited about ensuring that users are getting the best possible experience from our product and services. You are an advocate for providing clear requirements and process improvements with limited supervision.
We are looking for natural collaborators who love to analyse and solve problems whilst focusing on user’s experience. You must have an eye for detail and desire to collaborate with people from different backgrounds with diverse perspectives.
Your responsibilities includes but not limited to:
● Gather user requirements, write user stories, and work with engineers to launch features;
● Coordinating building, releasing, and testing features with our engineers, designers, and operations teams;
● Conducting in-depth user interviews and market research to better understand our customers and internal users on our platform to provide recommendations on product features;
● Come up with innovative tech solutions to tough problems;
● Maintain product backlog;
● Work on product documentations, such as product FAQs, internal wiki pages, and training materials to help promote the broader team’s product knowledge on Confluence;
● Monitor the performance of new initiatives as the business rolls our new feature and coordinate business model improvements with our marketing efforts.
Your Experience and Qualification
● Min 5 years of relevant experience with all stages of the product life cycle, conceptualization to implementation and exposure to Agile methodologies (Scrum)
● Extensive experience in working with JIRA and Confluence
● Experience in writing business requirements for digital banking or payment/remittance products
● Strong product instincts; you have a strong intuition about what users want
● Strong project management skills and a can-do attitude
● BA/BS degree, preferably in Economics, Math, Statistics, or Computer Science
Nice to have
● Experience with SQL and writing queries to analyse data
● Experienced working with cross-functional engineering teams (Back End, Front End, DevOps, QA)
● Experienced with SQL, Excel, BI, and Jira
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Motivated self starters able to work with limited supervision
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
● Experience working at an agile software company/start-up is a bonus
Job posted on
15 October 2020