Daxx is looking for Backend (PHP, Node.js) Developer to join Kyiv team.
Daxx is looking for Backend (PHP, Node.js) Developer to join the VidaXL team in Kyiv.
VidaXL is an international online retailer which is operating in 29 countries in Europe, USA, and Australia. We offer a surprisingly large range of products consisting of thousands of articles from categories like home, garden, garage, DIY, and clothing. Moreover, in all countries where we are active, we offer customer service in the native language.
We are a data-driven Agile organization that operates in 11 Scrum teams of 7 people each, so there are more than 100 developers in engineering and operations.
- Integration of marketplaces like eBay or Amazon
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of commercial applications with PHP
- Experience with microservices
- Proficient in architectural design, design patterns
- Experience with SQL (MySQL) and/or NoSQL (Couchbase, Mongo, Redis) databases
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Strong knowledge of SOLID, DRY, KISS principles
- Upper-intermediate+ level of English
Nice to have:
- Zend Framework 2
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive Salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch tech company that builds development teams in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro) for clients from the Netherlands, the US, the UK, and other countries. Besides, we help relocate Ukrainian tech specialists to the Netherlands.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
14 July 2020