We are looking for Project Manager! Please, check more details about the position below.
As the Project Manager, you will drive the long-term project incurs Finance System implementation. This includes requirements clarification, drafting SRS, establishing implementation timelines, managing a project team, and stakeholders holding them accountable for deliverables, ensuring proper testing and deployment practices are followed. Close collaboration with the Senior Project Manager and the Software Architect is presuming.
• Work with business units and stakeholders to determine project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features
• Analyze the high level requirements of the system and create Software Requirements Specification
• Communicate project status to all stakeholders (internal and external), work to resolve issues and problems, proactively identify project risks and make recommendations for resolution to ensure project success
• Lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs
• Manage client relationships and expectations throughout the project lifecycle
• Contribute to projects lifecycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives etc
• Participate in all phases of project activity, including estimation, initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure
• Take corrective actions as required to deliver complete scope with desired quality in time and within the budget (including scope change management, risk mitigation etc)
• Coordinate of development teams and their leads
• Experience in the role of Project Manager for at least 2 years
• Experience of working with distributed teams
• English upper-intermediate level or higher
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of various software development cycles (e.g., agile, waterfall,etc.); knowledge of requirements management, configuration management methodologies, along with corresponding support tools, i.e., JIRA, etc.
• Good understanding of technologies and business processes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good team player
• Prior Finance industry experience preferred.
• Experience managing projects in the FinTech domain.
• Knowledge of PMBoK principles.
• Working experience as a Business Analyst.
• Spanish language proficiency.
Benefits & Perks
• Cozy office close to the metro station Prospekt Haharina
• 15 working days vacation per year
• 3 days sick leave
• Free lunch 2 times a week
• Tea, coffee, snacks are included
About Felixin LLC
Felixin LLC is an international Software development company with a variety of engagement in technologies and industries.
This company has Officially started its activity since December 2019.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.