The position is opened in Global HR Center - an international organization, which is responsible for performing HR and Global Relocation processes for different countries within LUXOFT.
Our team: SCC Team consist of 20+ members in different locations in Russia and Ukraine.
Technologies used: MS Excel as the main tool, MS PowerPoint, Luxoft Internal Systems.
- Qualified HR services implementation for employees in different regions (countries) of Luxoft and DXC Technology company presence.
- Support, organization and performing of different types of HR personnel processing in foreign company’s locations (onboarding, transfers, vacations, sick leaves, terminations) –
(there is especially prepared good supervision program for newly hired employees to teach and help them to cope with subtle details of international personnel processing).
- Employees’ files handling in internal informational systems.
Global Relocation part:
- Informational support from beginning to end of relocation for employee and manager
- Support with collection of documents required for relocation, various origin location Immigration support
- Technical submit relocation request into systems and do simple follow-ups;
- Active coordination of relocation activities: ensure that employee and delivery manager timely provide required information for visa obtain, perform verification of data to ensure its consistency and correctness
- Ensure smooth progress, Delivery Relocation Coordinator/Specialist is responsible for reaching out and trying to resolve the issue or take corrective action throughout relocation process.
Graduate (with a degree in sociology, labor economics or international business) with work experience more than 1 year;
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, graphs, filters, pivot tables, macros), experience in preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word.
- Proactive, well organized and result oriented person.
- Mature personality, excellent communication and organization skills.
- Readiness to work overtime if needed.
- Strong task management.
Nice-to-Have Skills: German
English: C1 Advanced
This job is no longer active.
HR / Recruiters