N-iX is looking for a Middle/Senior .NET Software Engineer</strong> willing to work in a highly professional working environment and join our team in Lviv office.
Our client provides innovative personal loans and revolutionary credit cards that have been game changers in the UK financial services space, giving folks access to the affordable credit that we believe they deserve. Their customers are at the heart of everything they do and they are continually looking for ways to do things better. The company’s technology landscape is going through an exciting transition and you have a great opportunity in helping define the core foundations of a leading FinTech disruptor.
The goal is to help design and build performant and highly scalable solutions using the Microsoft stack and following SOLID principles.
• Working with but the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Microservices, .NET Core, AWS, Angular, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jira
• Effective collaboration with a range of stakeholders and colleagues throughout the project development lifecycle
• Be an active member of assigned tech team through
• Ensuring alignment with business priorities and that all software development is delivered on schedule using coding best practices across our portfolio
• Troubleshooting and solve software issues (by self and within team) to deliver effective technology solutions
• Follow Agile methodology to deliver consistent market leading engineering solutions
• Write logical and pragmatic code ensuring it is fit for purpose, effective and scalable
• Build and maintain solid working relationships across the business, specifically across product, BA and other key stakeholders assigned to projects to assist with the smooth delivery of assigned projects
• Operate in a manner compliant with all applicable regulations, ensure relevant processes are followed
• Identify, assess and help mitigate any bugs or risks across the projects assigned.
• Pro-actively flag and help plan work to improve the code base and reduce technical debt
• Develop a strong knowledge of relevant 118 118 Money products, regulatory practices and procedures, service standards, processing and systems relating to software engineering
• Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties and responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree educated and/or proven coding experience
• Experience in a regulated industry or listed business environment, particularly an FCA authorised business, preferred but not required
• C#, ASP.NET, .NET core experience
• Experience of highly performant distributed systems would be a plus
• Working knowledge of front-end web technologies
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Ability to work independently, manage time and prioritize effectively
• Ability to develop self and others
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and concepts
• Ability to develop and document processes
• Attention to detail
• Ethics and integrity
• Operational and project delivery
• Relationship building
•Flexible working hours
•A competitive salary and good compensation package
•Possibility of partial remote work
•A masseur and a corporate doctor
•Healthcare & sport benefits
•An inspiring and comfy office
•Challenging tasks and innovative projects
•Meetups and events for professional development
•An individual development plan
•Corporate events and outstanding parties
•Exciting team buildings
•Memorable anniversary presents
•A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
Working at N-iX means working with innovative technology companies as part of their R&D teams. We are looking for people who can make a real impact on the development of technology solutions, who can solve challenging problems and be an asset to client organizations in the mid- and long-term.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET