- At least 3 years of experience in software development and 3 years of experience in Automation testing using Java.
- Experience working on at least three product delivery cycles simultaneously and multi-application and multiple-platform environments.
- Development background experience in Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework, ORM Frameworks, SQL, Databases (Oracle/MySQL/DB2), web/application servers (Tomcat/Jboss/WebLogic/Apache etc.).
- Experience in API & Web Services testing like Soap, REST etc.
- Experience of mocking dependent services for integration test purposes.
- Experience in data mapping and data conversion or BI/DSS testing.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems.
- In depth knowledge of SDLC and STLC in the Agile delivery model.
- Strong experience with dev ops tools JIRA, Zephyr Git, Jenkins, BDD/TDD Cucumber frameworks, SQL
- Up-to-date knowledge of test automation trends, technologies, methods, etc.
- Integration testing experience in the complex multi-systems environments.
- Experience managing, prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience in TDM/MDM strategies.
1. Functional testing experience with hands-on automation script execution.
2. Test suite optimization and risk based testing.
3. Defect management process, including reporting, tracking, escalation and closure.
4.Perform all testing activities, including planning, designing, scripting, execution, and reporting.
4. Identify issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate.
5. Review of Software requirements, Preparation of Test cases, Execution of Tests, Reporting of Defects, Preparation of test reports.
6. Execute regression testing, followed by in depth analysis every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
7. Reviews and synthesizes business requirements, functional specifications, and user information to understand end user requirements and business process context.
8. Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
9. Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality.
Globallogic is currently extending cooperation with its US client and building a QE Team. We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. This is a great opportunity to join a new team, work in an international environment and build a long-term relationship with the customer. Our teams are co-located with the customer in USA & Europe. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build a new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
3 June 2020