- Develop, code, and assist the team with mobile-first interactive emails with dynamic content scripts, using HTML & CSS;
- Ensure functionality, quality, consistency enforced at all steps and across all assets, devices, and browsers;
- Assist with email creative & design, as needed;
- Establish a new process to enable best-in-class email production, personalization and consumer engagement;
- Assist with developing presentations and communicating email strategies and performance with other teams across the organization;
- Document projects according to the functional requirements;
- Deliver setup and launch support (load within ESP, segment and deploy) as needed;
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve errors related to their applications;
- Deliver consistent, on-time, high quality execution – within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment;
- Be responsive to ever changing business needs that support the overall company;
- Stay up to date with email coding best practices, email-service provider capabilities, and capabilities for improving engagement and effectiveness of email campaigns with ongoing education.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of email development experience, experience in push a plus;
- Experience with AMP for email is a plus;
- Coding and QA experience with dynamic content blocks pulling in large data sets;
- An eye for email design is strongly preferred, including experience with design software Sketch or Adobe creative suite;
- Previous experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of user experience fundamentals & accessibility (Email on Acid, Litmus);
- Highly adaptable to learning new processes and technology;
- Must understand how to utilize email marketing efforts to meet business goals with ability to estimate and communicate impact of programs/initiatives;
- Highly self-motivated, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with team members to achieve desired results when required;
- Superb time management/prioritization and attention to detail with continual focus on meeting deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy, attribution, email acquisition & retention strategies;
- Results driven, enthusiastic with positive 'can-do' attitude;
- Team player, interpersonal, collaborator. You are comfortable working across an organization;
- You are bold, push the boundaries and are impatient for success.
- Work on a successful Ukrainian commercial game project;
- Interesting tasks, the possibility of professional and career growth;
- Efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- Lack of bureaucracy;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv city centre;
- Friendly staff;
- Participation in thematic conferences;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Corporate events.
We develop awesome products for online gaming industry.
Game development is our passion, and we feel like there is always room for improvement and innovation.
Our mission is to discover new facets in gaming industry to become known and distinguished on the global market.
Our goal is to meet the highest standards of products and services.
We are eager to hire young, talented, goal-oriented and creative employees to create solid team building high-quality products for the global market.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.