Interested in building a safer world where technology is used to avoid accidents or attacks to cities, airports, governmental buildings, nuclear plants and other critical infrastructures?
Be part of AgoraSys, an IndigoVision Group company, developing the new generation of security systems that are highly connected and use machine learning to analyse data from millions of sensors, thousands of video cameras and transform data in intelligence to automate actions, implement preventive routines and support critical decisions.
AgoraSys, based in Lisbon, is an IST Spin-Off that was recently acquired by IndigoVision Group, a company leader in the video surveillance industry with operations in 25 countries and more than 10.000 customers around the world. Come and work with us in these exciting times!
- At least 3 years of experience as Java software developer (JavaSE, Spring);
- Keen to work as part of a collaborative agile team
- Challenge-orientated and a problem-solver
- Ability to deconstruct problems in smaller pieces
- Mindset focused on customer and business value
- Ability to work in an international team environment;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to travel;
Any of the skills bellow, interest or experience distiguishes you
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- Network communication protocols such as SOAP, HTTP, REST, ONVIF, SNMP, MQTT
- Programming with video and audio codecs, video streaming technologies such as RTSP, RTP, RTCP
- Writing code to interact with hardware devices (sensors, video cameras, etc.)
- Infrastructure, deployment and monitoring (Docker), software hardening;
- Practical experiences in agile software development;
- Database skills: schema design and optimized SQL statement development, Hibernate, Liquibase
- Frameworks such as Spring Boot, GWT, jUnit
Top reasons to work with us:
- Competitive salary
- Start-up environment where your ideas are valued
- Face the challenge of scaling a proven product through the IndigoVision's global sales channel with presence in 25 countries and 10,000 customers
- Friendly and experiment people that like to share knowledge
- Regular team building outdoor activities
- The team also self-organizes, friday beer and chouriço, weekends, biking trips, etc
About Make it in UA
'Make it in Ukraine'
Really really really good creative and technical teams & talent, from Ukraine.
Find remote ready seniors and award-winning agencies in days not months.
Remote talent is the future and Ukraine has the best of it.
This job is no longer active.