- Product IT
- Modern tech stack
- Office in the center - Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station)
- Free breakfasts and lunches
- Employee wellness program
- Health insurance
- Career growth and professional development
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the financial controller role.
What you will do:
● Manage revenue reporting, controlling and analysis for all Group companies.
● Conduct monthly revenue closing process, which ensuring accurate and timely recording and the completeness of transactions.
● Develop and implement relevant processes and controls, identify opportunities for streamlining existing processes and controls to improve the speed and efficiency of the revenue closing process.
● Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the Group of companies.
● Communicate with internal departments (treasury, reporting, taxes, legal).
● Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks and financial institutions.
● Set technical tasks for the finance/reporting automation of in-house developed ERP software.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
● 3+ years’ experience in Big 4/ international audit companies or investment boutiques is a must.
● Outstanding career track record.
● Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions.
● Attention to details, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
● Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments.
● Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English.
● Ability to work without supervision, under pressure of deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Would be an advantage:
● International financial qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, CFA etc. in progress.
● Participation in business case championships such as CFA Challenge, Business Diving or other local/international championships.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package — for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system.
● Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
● Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
● Convenient working conditions — comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
● Sports and health care — running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
● Exceptional opportunities for professional growth — in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
SocialTech is a global IT company in the industry of Social Discovery. We are developing our own products used by millions of users worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders, enjoying triple-digit growth for all major KPIs.
Today we are a:
— full-cycle IT-company;
— a strong team of more than a hundred highly qualified specialists;
— more than 2.5 mln of MAU;
— highly loaded cloud-native application in GCP;
— hundreds of international partners around the world and huge marketing budgets for our products;
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 June 2020