We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our growing team to lead the next generation of Logistics and Supply Chain product development on behalf of our client.
Whether it be automating the movement of inventory around a warehouse, loading palettes or optimization of freight transportation through the development of less than load (LTL) planning tools, Innovecs has partnered with leaders in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry to deliver innovative data-driven technology that meets the demands of a dynamic market while reducing the costs of logistic service providers.
This is a leadership position. We are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our growing team to lead the next generation of Logistics and Supply Chain product development on behalf of our client. You need to be comfortable working in partnership with a large enterprise company’s IT department to manage their warehouse management system, including necessary integrations.
To drive collaboration, you must be comfortable working alongside some of our best architects and engineers, so the warehouse management system or related domain software development experience, while not required, is preferred. Previous experience working in or with an enterprise-level organization is a must.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for three key goals:
For Innovecs: You will hire, manage, and develop a world-class team of leaders and software engineers that will deliver Innovation for Innovecs through objectives and key results
For your employees: you will facilitate the collaboration of engineers with other engineers beyond your organization
For the Client: You are responsible for Client project delivery, including on-time delivery, quality, and earned value – staying within budget and making the relationship profitable. You are accountable for management of expectations, including resource and scope alignment with the Client’s strategy
- Learn the Client’s business, and develop proposals for future engagement
- Set priorities based on company, organization, and Client needs
- Be responsible for contractual, and financial obligations, including Client profitability
- Ensure company, organization, and client expectations are met
- Apply project management methodology to all engagements
- Escalate issues in a timely manner and eliminate or mitigate risks
- Be predictable and accountable
- Distribute stakeholder updates on a regular cadence
- Own Organizational Level Obstacles
- Set and achieve desired quality goals
- Hire world-class engineers that fit with our culture
- Adhere to leveling standards for all team members
- Onboard, coach, mentor, appraise and foster career growth
- Follow Human Resources policies and procedures
- 5+ years of experience developing, leading, managing and hiring, an enterprise level engineering team
- Experience of relevant enterprise-level Logistics and Supply Chain industry Delivery Management
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience leveraging resources to achieve company objectives
- Experience building collaboration in an organization horizontally, not just vertically
- Past success in achieving and maintaining profitability
- Hands on experience with development of software engineering processes and best practices, and successful application thereof
- History of on time delivery
- Experience with setting and achieving quality goals
- Fluency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management, and team collaboration skills
WILL BE A PLUS
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Project Management certification (Prince2, ITSM, PMP, etc.)
- Software Development experience
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- Regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
INNOVECS is one of the region’s fastest-growing software development outsourcing companies. We partner with our clients to produce superior software solutions, and are focused on domain knowledge and technology expertise to deliver the best possible results – every time.
We focus on design and development of turnkey innovative software solutions for worldwide customers. We are passionate about creating advanced products and working on complex projects requiring highly qualified experts and non-standard engineering solutions. This distinction helps us maintain the unique product development atmosphere in our outsourcing company. It is just this Silicon Valley spirit that makes us so attractive for experienced engineers able to solve nontrivial tasks.
We are proud by the fact that our customers rely on us in creating absolutely new and often revolutionary software products from scratch. The success of these projects is ensured by our “technological special force” – experienced architects, domain experts and gifted engineers.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.