EPAM Dnipro DevOps & Cloud unit is growing and inviting an experienced engineer to take DevOps lead role.
If you are interested in tech or team lead role and large-scale, complex infrastructure/cloud migrations projects for big enterprise clients, it may surely be a step forward in your career.
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
As a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
In the Lead DevOps Engineer role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the development operations environment for one of our projects. Expected day-to-day tasks: review existing deployment process and propose improvements; design and implement deployment scripts/procedures; investigate existing deployment issues and identify responsibilities for a specific team member for particular classes of problems (Infrastructure, application, etc.); stabilize the release of application builds; incorporate “sanity checks” in deploy process/scripts to ensure stability; own content migration to populate test-environments.
Your challenges: improve the continuous integration process to make deploys consistently successful, fast, simpler to maintain; streamline/automate content migration from Prod to DEV/QA environments. This is a great opportunity to join early and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure.
• Develop and apply CI/CD approach and tools;
• Write infrastructure code and automation;
• Use DevOps approach to collaborate with developers, build and operate critical, highly loaded systems;
• Support and operate highly available systems;
• Monitor and support servers and clients;
• Maintain, support and monitor distributed environments;
• Work on different types of remote projects. That covers different types of tasks.
• 3+ years of experience in support/configuring of Linux/Unix servers;
• Experience in AWS technologies;
• Good knowledge of Scripting: Python;
• Understanding of CI/CD and project life-cycle principles;
• Experience in using auto configuration systems (Chef\Terraform\Cloud formation) will be a plus;
• At least Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B1 and higher).
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• The individual career path;
• Social package — medical insurance, sports;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with certified English teachers;
• Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions;
• Flexible work hours.
EVEN MORE EPAM BENEFITS
• We offer the possibility to work on full product lifecycle —from concept to delivery into production;
• We offer mentorship program;
• We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM;
• We are proactive Agile/Scrum/XP practitioners.
EPAM Systems, Inc., delivers product development and platform engineering services to Global 2000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations.
EPAM specializes in digital transformation, business intelligence, big data and analytics, testing, next-gen architecture, digital engagement, service design and business consulting; all supported by over 23 years of software engineering expertise.
We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with over 200 clients and offices in over 25 countries. We have successfully helped our clients achieve measurable business results through best-in-class software engineering, combined with innovative strategy, consulting and design capabilities.
At EPAM, we strive for excellence in software engineering and maintained a unique company culture for over 20 years.
Team of like-minded professionals
Career development opportunities
Internal mobility and relocation programs
Family support & child care
Sports & health support.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin