Account Opening Form is part of Online Banking system for Corporate Clients.
It is aimed to create experience of simple and fast digital account opening process for Clients, reducing Bank's response time to 2 business days or less after the submission is completed.
The digitized platform allows Clients to securely receive and send their onboarding information, minimizing the need for paper-based documentation. This includes Know Your Customer (KYC) and account opening requirements. Application is currently rolled out to US, EMEA and ASIA regions. It is planned to expand to CEEMEA and LATAM regions to have global coverage.
Development of the new features along with bug fixing and supporting existing software
• Ensure good development testing coverage
• Participate in peer design and code reviews
• Participate in architecture design planning
• Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with remote team members
• Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Solid experience in industry of software development
- Proven experience as software developer on web projects
- Candidate should write code on daily basis
- Up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring, SQL, MongoDB.
- Web services (HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.)
• Banking domain
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 June 2020