Our client, top tier global investment bank, is building a new high-performance analytics platform with big data processing engines and storage to aid in achieving its strategic goals.
The primary purpose of this platform is to calculate various trading analytics metrics in both real-time and batch modes to feed this data to trading systems and reporting dashboards for quantitative traders.
Lead the team of 4 Snr Java Developers
The candidate together with his team will develop high-performance calculation engine platform which processes huge volumes of data in streaming and batch modes as a part of a co-located team in Warsaw with close interaction with other teams over the globe.
- Analysis of existing systems to be replaced with new solution
- Design and architecture of the new platform
- Development of components to support existing functionality
- Creating components to implement new business demands
- Scalability and performance optimization
- Integration with various external data sources (Storm, JDBC, KDB+, websockets, REST services, flat files)
- Team Lead experience
5+years of Development experience with expertise in the following:
- Java server side development
- Spring Core
- Strong Database and SQL experience
- Apache Spark
- In-memory databases
- Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Impala, HIVE, HBASE, etc.)
- Financial background
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 June 2020