Current Role & Growth Opportunity:
This critical role will support the implementation and maintenance of existing cloud-based big data analytic solutions for MedeAnalytics health care provider and commissioner clients. The individual will collaborate with fellow analysts, account managers, project managers, product owners and engineering / QA as needed to support the full life cycle of analytic solution development.
The Business Analyst will work directly with client business teams to gather and document business requirements, conduct extensive data exploration, advise and consult clients on product capabilities, author technical specifications required by the product / engineering team and assist in the coordination of the releases for new development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Host client-facing meetings to gather and document detailed technical product requirements for health care provider and commissioner business intelligence / analytic applications
• Develop a thorough understanding of client-specific data structures and content, and provide guidance and consulting to conform data to product standards
• Collaborate with product owners and development engineers to coordinate the implementation and QA of technical specifications
• Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as client-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of client-specific MedeAnalytics solutions
• Plan and facilitate requirement review and release status meetings with various level of internal and external stakeholders
• Develop comprehensive acceptance criteria
• Conduct defect resolution process
• All other duties as assigned
Essential Education, Experience and Interests:
• Degree with a quantitative element (e.g. actuarial, statistics, economics, engineering, computer science, applied math, etc.) or 3+ years equivalent job experience
• Experience working with health care data, preferably in a provider or commissioner setting, with a consulting firm, or a software vendor that offers data solutions to health care provider and commissioners
• Foundational understanding of relational database concepts and OLAP technology
• Experience and working knowledge of agile software development methodology
• SQL, Microsoft Excel (advanced), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Deep knowledge of health care specific datasets e.g. SUS and SLAM. A working knowledge of primary care, social care, community, and mental health data sets is desirable
• Deep knowledge of health care reporting / analytic uses e.g. the commissioning cycle, payment groupers, PbR, the national tariff, contract monitoring reporting, contract modelling, risk stratification, and information validation, etc
• Knowledge of health care terminology e.g. HRGs, diagnosis / procedure codes, etc
• Passionate about producing high-quality work and forming strong, trusting relationships, both internally and externally at all levels of an organization
• Excellent team-player attitude, with ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others
• Strong analytical and judgment skills, with the ability to make sound decisions and follow through
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
• Commitment to comprehensive and current business documentation
Привет, меня зовут Ирина, представляю продуктовую компанию
Работаю по-человечески, с душой.
Больше обо мне в отзывах в моем Линкедин профиле.
P.S. На время карантина - собеседования удаленно!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.