Daxx is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, or remotely.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time to work on a few projects – web, mobile, and enterprise apps. You need to have some DevOps, Dev, or Ops experience, however, the main requirement is to have a passion to learn and achieve results.
- Work with edge technologies, no legacy
- Opportunity to learn
- No bureaucracy, you’ll report directly to DevOps lead
- Passion and ability to learn
- Sense of responsibility for the result
- LAMP stack
- Azure (Vnet, Azure AD, storage accounts, Azure Monitor, Databricks, DataFactory, AKS, ARM templates)
- Containers orchestration: Kubernetes
- Project & process management: Kanban (Azure DevOps, Jira)
- Version control system: Git (BitBucket, Azure DevOps)
- Build tools: Gradle, xcodebuild, npm, dotnet
- Continuous integration & delivery: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab
- Scripting: PowerShell, Shell script
- Containers: Docker
Will be a plus:
- AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch, EKS, CloudFormation)
- Automation: Ansible, Terraform
- Scripting: Python
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch IT company that offers dedicated team IT services to international IT companies.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in the Netherlands, Daxx has offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Dnipro employing over 400 staff. Daxx offers an exciting and comfortable environment to work in with interesting clients and interesting projects.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 September 2020