Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a C++ Engineer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
- Design and implement performance critical data path components, written in C++ on Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Contribute to design decisions which are at the heart of Zerto’s solution, with high visibility to executives and senior technical staff.
- Meet technical challenges that require innovative solutions, at the heart of all leading virtual platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS).
- Become an expert in the mission critical components of Zerto’s solution, where every design decision you make is essential to thousands of customers, in numerous data centers and cloud deployments.
- Work in a high quality, technically demanding environment.
- BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
- At least 4+ years of programming experience
- C/C++ programming 3+ years
- Experience with Linux scripting or NFS/SMB file systems – would be a plus
- Experience in performance critical system
- Proven experience of development in complex system (HA, distribution, performance, etc.)
- Proven design skills, in multi-threaded system
- Excellent analytical skills and a desire to solve challenging problems
- Willing to learn new complex product
- Great team-player – it means that you can hold yourself accountable, you are flexible and committed to team goals
What's in it for you:
- Why are we looking for you? We have a lot of things to do. And we decided to build a new team in Ukraine with talented engineers to be part of the core groups in the Engineering department which will own the roadmap of several components in the system.
- You will not just support old 100,000 line of code monster and fix bugs. Or will you? Though project is big and the code base is substantial, we have good engineers, and code is clear enough. And you will develop new features. Sometimes you will fix bugs there. But working with code is not boring at all.
- Why should you join us? We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one – you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you.
Ciklum is a global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world.
Our 3,500+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
30 June 2020