Visonic A Tyco International Company is an international developer and manufacturer of high-quality electronic security systems and components. We are dedicated to enhancing people’s way of life by increasing their sense of security.
We are looking for a C++ Developer to participate in development of the company’s receiver and management platform PowerManage™. The server is a high-tech solution based on GNU/Linux designed to receive notifications from security panels, relay them to the security offices, notify end-users, configure and upgrade the software of the premises equipment. Thus, an eligible applicant would be proficient at network technologies, inter-process communications, databases, and application development.
- Education in relevant field;
- 3+ years’ experience in software development;
- 3+ years’ experience in C++ programming;
- 3+ years’ experience with Unix/Linux based systems (Linux enterprise technologies, not embedded);
- Knowledge of POSIX;
— Internet protocol suite (TCP/UDP, SSL/TLS, HTTP etc)
- Multi-threaded programming;
- IPC knowledge; — DBMS (MySQL)
- Experience with Boost; - Upper — Intermediate English.
- Experience with Boost asio, Apache Thrift is a plus;
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git);
- Knowledge of Python, Bash scripting. — Linux internals.
— Good salary ;
— 8 hours working day (flexible working hours);
— 20-day paid vacation;
— Professional environment;
— 15 minutes from metro station Vokzalna or Olimpiyska.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com.
Job posted on
23 May 2020