We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Technology Lead (Java) who is focused on designing and delivering high quality software and applications to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Angular Lead who is focused on building amazing financial applications in Angular 9. Angular developers are a key part of our front end team which is responsible for turning our innovative experience designs into enterprise class web applications.
Windmill is a boutique digital product delivery company. Our team of designers, strategists and engineers love to create great experiences. We design and develop delightful and functional digital products that solve tough problems and enable new opportunities for enterprises in complex industries, such as banking & finance, healthcare and compliance.
For more information, please check the company website at https://www.windmillsmartsolutions.com/
- Leading 60 people angular team and supporting their growth
- Participating in and/or driving architectural discussions for new frontend applications
- Working closely with business, product owners, designers, developers and delivering enterprise solutions.
- Understanding and implementing Angular best practices within organization and deep understanding of security and performance
- Mentoring and supporting team members is a key need to create a healthy angular organization.
- Graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum 10+ years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ and commercial experience of 4+ years
- Understanding of design and development patterns and ability to train various team members on those design patterns.
- Experience with various angular component libraries with understanding of design systems.
- Upper Intermediate level of English language proficiency
- Experience managing and mentoring team members, with support and running a healthy mentorship model to support the growth of various teams across the world.
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of developing and executing automation / e2e testing with various tools.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Webpack, Jira
- Knowledge of React or Vue.js
- Competitive compensation
- Become a part of our international team
- Interesting tasks and challenges
- Opportunities for enhancement
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the team
If you’ve got the skills and experience and want to join our international team, please send your CV immediately!
Windmill is a boutique digital design agency dedicated to delivering impactful digital products and solutions that resolve modern challenges. We’re a global operation headquartered in Switzerland, with offices throughout Europe, the US, and India.
We are a diverse team of digital strategy, experience design, and enterprise engineering specialists with extensive backgrounds in complex product design and delivery for banking, healthcare, compliance, and other industries.
With our proven design thinking methodology, we offer clients and partners the trusted guidance and technical support required to explore transformative opportunities and strategically execute them.
We offer a premium service and are dedicated to making each engagement a success.
Visit www.windmillsmartsolutions.ch to learn more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 May 2020