Solutions Group is the organization at Intellias that is built of high-end professionals with strong consultaning skillset. Its goal is to provide solution-oriented and advisory services to potential, new and existing customers as well as to internal company units.
Solutions Group is the organization at Intellias that is built of high-end professionals with strong consultaning skillset. Its goal is to provide solution-oriented and advisory services to potential, new and existing customers as well as to internal company units. Solutions Group is looking for highly-skilled professionals with a wide range of experience willing to tackle complex technical business problems and contribute their experience, intelligence, and inspiration to our team success. Leading DevOps Architect should have well developed set of analytical and communication skills and consulting expertise. Also much needed is the ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions to the client and the team. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, constraints, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Working as a team member of Solutions Team on providing architectural services to pre-sale team, delivery and account management;
- Leading DevOps Cluster;
- Mentoring and leading Senior DevOps staff;
- Conduct DevOps practice & process assessments;
- Provide internal and external consulting services to various stakeholders;
- Technical representation of the company;
- In certain cases, act as a primary account starter;
- Take active part in company-wide DevOps practice and approaches definition;
- Leading infrastructure/deployment architecture design for new customers;
- Provide solutions for various OnPremise(+Hybrid)<>Cloud<>Cloud migrations;
- Consulting on cost optimization strategies.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Lead/Architect;
- Great understanding DevOps best practices;
- Fluent in at least 1 scripting programming language;
- Practical experience on technical design preparation and presenting;
- Working experience with cloud architectures, approaches and industry leading clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Proven expertise using container-based approach for different environment (production, development, integration, staging): Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm, etc.;
- Very good working experience with Infrastructure as code tools and approaches i.e. Terraform, Ansible, Packer, etc.;
- Proven expertise in Continuous Integration/Delivery approaches and tools;
- Very good working / administration experience with Linux distributions;
- Proven expertise using and administrating version control management tools (e.g. GIT, GIT Gerrit, SVN);
- Experience with production monitoring and a alerting systems;
- Previous experience with software development is a big plus;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) technical certifications preferred;
- Team management and leadership skills;
- Deep analytical, root cause analysis and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility, emotional maturity;
- Willingness and ability to travel;
- Advanced communication skills in English both written and spoken;
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
IT company Intellias.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin