Intersog is looking for an Elm Frontend Developer to join the team of our German client and develop a highly secure platform for banks and insurance companies. This digital platform helps with real-time communications with their customers.
Intersog® is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in the delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions, and project resources to Fortune 500 companies, SMEs, and startups. We help our clients attack their ambitious business goals, solve skills shortage issues and become innovative by building Dedicated Software Development Teams in Ukraine and/or providing on-demand IT project resources to complete required skills on their in-house teams.
Our primary goal in partnering with our clients is to exceed their expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership, and business strategy while delivering products that bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation, and market dominance.
We’re looking for an Elm Frontend Developer to join the team of our German client and develop a highly secure platform for banks and insurance companies. This digital platform helps with real-time communications with their customers.
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Good knowledge and experience with Elm language or ability to quickly master this language (i.e. experience with functional programming languages like Haskell or ClojureScript would be a plus);
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Strong experience with WebRTC and real-time communication;
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development practices (TDD, Scrum, Kanban);
- At least an Upper-intermediate level of English (written and spoken).
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
- Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons (Odessa);
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).
INTERSOG is a software construction business.
We help other companies solve their tech skills shortage issue and jump fast on innovation bandwagon by building dedicated software development teams either locally in the USA / Canada or in our R&D centers in Ukraine, as well as providing ad-hoc project resources for short and long-term software project needs.
Our primary goal in partnering with you is to exceed your expectations and foster an ongoing relationship that envelopes innovation, industry leadership and business strategy while delivering products that resonate with your audience and bring exceptional user experience, brand elevation and market dominance.
We fit perfectly in any software development partnership and empower innovation with our 6 A’s strength: Advisory, Application Development, Automation, Analytics, Access to Talent, and Actual Results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 May 2020