Binary Studio's looking for passionate ASP.NET enthusiast to develop an end-to-end solution on the crossroad of legal, financial and banking sectors.
Binary Studio is a software development company which engineers world-class software for small and medium businesses from all over the world.
The projects we work on involve:
• Working on core business solutions that are a complex and critical part of our clients’ business. Projects are dynamic, constantly growing and present an interesting challenge, where developers are expected to provide their own suggestions and recommendations based on their subject matter expertise and technical knowledge.
• Direct communication with the customers who are often technically savvy (CTOs) - this helps us solve all questions efficiently.
• Authority in making technical decisions to guarantee the project's overall quality - our clients rely on our skill, know-how, and ability to implement best practices.
The team we have at Binary Studio:
• Are top-notch engineers, who believe that programming is an art and spend a lot of time looking for new approaches and better solutions. We believe that real professionals are the ones who constantly look for new ways to solve problems and create complex products, rather than just “code as they’re told”
• Monitors the quality of development and takes pride in the work they do. We look for people who have an eye for the future and build products that actually enables users to accomplish their goals
• Is long-term oriented - many of our engineers have been with us for years - clearly we’re doing something right if they’ve stuck with us all this time :)
What you’ll be working on:
The project is an online platform that automates debt recovery, including inbound and outbound payments processing, legal enforcement, etc. It allows credit managers to communicate with all stakeholders of a debt collecting process directly - it could be lawyers, court bailiffs, creditors, banks and recovery agencies.
There are QA and development teams already working on this solution on the customer's side.
Core project technologies are:
• C#/.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL
• Microsoft Azure
• Aspose API, NService Bus, Google Analytics
• Jira, Trello, Slack, Visual Studio, TestRail
Your primary responsibilities:
• Implement new functionality, develop and maintain existing code
• Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: planning, implementation and testing
• Analyze product requirements and functional requirements
• Embrace and support engineering practices used on the project
Have a look at the core skills required for this position:
• Excellent software development skills in a .NET environment
• At least 2 years of proven experience in ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, MS SQL
• Fluent English
• Good interpersonal, communication skills
Binary Studio offers lots of well-known and must-have perks, such as charming offices in Lviv and Kyiv, challenging tasks and good career opportunities, support in receiving certificates/attending conferences, free of charge English classes, etc.
However, that’s not all! Our key focus is sharpening the technological skills of our engineers, and we do that through a variety of different ways:
• In 2017-2020 we organized over 40 (!) events, both internal fun stuff for our team like parties, quests, get-togethers, yearly corporate Eurotrips, or educational academies, courses, lectures, leadership schools and external events like conferences and meetups for the local IT community. Life is pretty vibrant in Binary Studio and we plan to continue along the same lines!
• We have the most competitive software development school in Ukraine - Binary Studio Academy. In 2020, we had 5500 applicants. It’s pretty unique, too: it’s online, free and intensive as hell! You will have a chance to enroll as a coach or a lecturer and develop further leadership and project management skills
• We aspire to create personal development plans - OKRs - for everyone in the company. This approach has also been used by several major companies including Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Uber, etc.
• We have an in-house library of best-selling IT books which is regularly supplemented according to our team’s preferences
If you’re eager to start a new stage of your career within a friendly community of top-notch engineers, this opportunity would be a right fit. Just send us your CV and let’s talk in more detail!
About Binary Studio
Binary Studio is a boutique software development agency with more than 13 years of experience. We differentiate ourselves by building strategic long-term partnerships with our clients and providing exceptional quality services at all stages of the application development lifecycle.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
22 May 2020